Markings and linings are invaluable within parking garages, industrial workshops and warehouses. Wherever man and machines meet safety is of the utmost importance. Our lining and marking solutions increase safety and clarify different zones within an area. This way you can streamline the workflow and achieve better efficiency.
During this article we hope to give you some understanding in the different ways/methods for increasing safety and efficiency by using HIM markings and linings.
Get more safety through marking danger zones
Nobody willingly puts staff in danger. Very often there is a slight nonchalance at play, according to the Dutch RIVM. Collisions between vehicles or vehicles and persons can very often been avoided by the simple addition of linings and markings. So the conclusion of the RIVM was “a lot of accidents happen because employees are not aware that they are in danger zone”
Linings and markings in different applications
- Crossings and waiting areas. For safer passage way, by making clear who goes first. Example inside pedestrian crossings.
- Symbols and icons. For a clear warning. With these kinds of signing it becomes clear with what kind of potential danger a user is dealing with.
- Location numbering and compartments. More efficient use of available space by better organization. Usable but not limited to storage places for pallets or loading unloading areas.
- Walking and escape routes. Linings are also used to mark walking routes for pedestrians. But also for routing of forklifts and the like just to make sure that they stay within their designated zones. Combine the walking routes with our luminescent paint to create a passage to safety, even when the lights fail during a calamity.
Many different areas of application
The most common areas of application for lining and markings are:
- Storage facilities. Flooring in warehouses and the like have a need for clear layout of different areas. Keeping walking routes and storage areas separated makes for a smooth and efficient workflow. Employees can immediately see where to store material.
- Industrial applications. Lining and markings which support the process are highly practical for production floors and process environments. Lining and markings can help you to fulfil the safety demands giving/coming from by the regulations for building and working. Keeping workflows as safe as possible with minimal disruption.
- Parking lots and garages. The smart use of linings and markings in garages and parking lots can contribute to a higher degree of occupancy rate.
Streamline your work with HIM LMP
With our LMP (lining and marking Paint) it is easy to make markings and linings. The LMP is a high opaque, waterborne two pack epoxycoating which can be applied on these surfaces:
- Concrete if the surface is clean clear of debris and in good condition.
- Tarmac flooring older than 6 months
- Synthetic flooring and wall coverings
The use of HIM LMP on floors of warehouses, parking lots, garages, and industrial areas leads to a safer environment and a higher production. To give the rooms a much clearer definition of the intended use.
Curious about all the possibilities of the HIM LMP? Please contact us. Or download the product information including the application guidelines
Download product information